As one of the few remaining advocates of smokers' rights, I must ask that all of my fellow smokers be smart in choosing a place to enjoy your nicotine fix.
BLACKSVILLE, West Virginia (AP) -- A man smoking in a portable toilet lit up more than a cigarette.
The potty exploded Tuesday when a buildup of methane gas mixed with the lit cigarette, said a spokeswoman for Monongalia Emergency Medical Services.
The methane didn't "take too kindly" to the lit cigarette, she said.
Emergency workers said the man was not severely injured and drove himself to the hospital after the stinky, smoky mess.
This is exactly why I'm careful when smoking in the Central Valley. You just never know.